Jim's Orbit: The First Texas Racing Blog

News, notes, and commentary on Thoroughbred horseracing in the Lone Star State.

Monday, January 08, 2007

Sign up for e-mail notices

Sign up to receive extremely occasional e-mails from Jim's Orbit by e-mailing yourfriendjimbo@gmail.com.

I won't bother you in your sacred inbox with anything less than my most important and/or entertaining posts. Maybe once a month, at best, if I've got something I really want to show off. For regular day-to-day news and yuks, I will trust you to visit when you can and enjoy what you find. But if you want to be among the first to see something that people might be talking about, sign up and you'll always be in the know.

I promise not to sell or trade your e-mail address with anyone under any circumstances.

Want to read my privacy policy? You already have. I promise not to sell or trade your e-mail address with anyone under any circumstances.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home