Jim's Orbit: The First Texas Racing Blog

News, notes, and commentary on Thoroughbred horseracing in the Lone Star State.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Looking for some help

I have great visions for this site, but have to take it one step at a time. One thing I know for sure, though, is that this site will never reach its potential without the help of other racing fanatics and participants around Texas.

Here's one way you might be able to help, if you're so inclined...

BECOME A CORRESPONDENT - Are you a decent writer who wants to report on racing in your neck of the woods? Are you willing to do it for nothing? If you answered yes to both these questions, you need to do two things. First, please consider therapy, because you've got some kind of problem. Second, send me an e-mail because I'd love to have your help.

Contact me at yourfriendjimbo@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home