Jim's Orbit: The First Texas Racing Blog

News, notes, and commentary on Thoroughbred horseracing in the Lone Star State.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

3,000 Hits and Counting!

Somehow, during the time I was AWOL, this site managed to pass the 3,000-visitor mark. Thanks to everyone who checked in during my absence.

I can't wait to get back into the swing of things and talk about what's happening up at Lone Star Park.

If you're in the North Texas area, check out my daily picks in the Fort Worth Star-Telegram. And then send me an e-mail to let me know how I'm doing compared to Gary West, Larry Barnes, and Bill Gann. I always keep track of my own results, but I have no way of following their selections, so I don't always know how I'm stacking up against the competition.

Also, if my S-T picks ever win you any money, send me an e-mail so I know whether anyone out there actually refers to those things.

1 Comments:

  • At 5/04/2007 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad to see your back. I'll take your derby advise and we'll see what happens.

    Luling Handicapper

     

Post a Comment

<< Home